Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ocean

Author's Note: This is a journal entry of the ocean. I really think it speaks to my being because I always daydream and fantasize of not needing to lie anymore, and being free.

As I sit here on these snow white, glimmering beaches watching the ebb and flow of the soft, quiet, and calming waves. It is here I come to realize that I live a lie. I say things that I really don't believe. I'm not what I say I am, yet I'm happy with myself. Is this because I say and live it so much it has become me and I cannot find the true me, or is it the fact that I have no idea how to just simply relax and be me? Then the waves crash one more time wetting my feet in their comforting embrace then they let go just as suddenly, and I find in myself that I am the exact person I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Tree Grows In Brooklyn